Pasta is something I simply love… It is so so easy to cook, whole some. You get your carb supply.. The mix of herbs and olive oil just peps up my appetite..
My love for Pasta actually knows no bound and i can pretty much live on them..
Mum often says I must have been an Italian in my last birth.. quite possible actually..
So last weekend was past night.. and all veges as well.. The best thing about pasta is that it has medium GI (glucose index) so the carb consumption is not actually that much …
You never really feel bloated 😀
You would need
- Red pepper 1 cut into medium squares
- Yellow Pepper 1 cut into medium squarea
- Courgette ( zucchini never understood why would some one call something that)
- into square chunks
- Aubergine 1 medium size roughly chopped
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lots of Olive oil
- Oregano (preferably fresh)
- Freshly chopped parsley
- pasta (any shape, I sued Penne)-2.5 cups for 3 people